We exist as the Third Floor Student Ministry of Fellowship Baptist Church to:
• HONOR Christ by the way we live
• REACH students for Christ by what we teach
• EQUIP students to grow in Christ and be a witness for Him
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things have come!” -2 Corinthians 5:17
Bible Study Sunday Mornings at 9:15am. We break up into a middle school class and a high school class and plunge deep into God’s word together!
Student Life Groups Sunday Nights at 6:00pm We get together in separate guys’
groups and girls’ groups and talk about life issues from a biblical perspective.
This is a good time to:
• Encourage each other
• Build each other up
• Ask the tough questions about life, faith, etc.!
Student Worship - Wednesday nights at 6:00pm
The weeks get crazy, don’t they? Stop by to recharge your spiritual battery!
From 6:00pm-7:00pm, you’ll experience trivia, games, and worship with a
live band, followed by a message from the life-changing word of God.
Hope to see you soon!
The Third Floor opens at 5:30pm and closes at 7:30pm, which is 30 minutes before and after Student Worship. You can play pool, ping-pong, foosball, or just enjoy hanging out!
Every now and then, we like to just hang out as well! We have fun together, serve together, grow together, and simply do life together! Here is a sample of other ways to get involved at Third Floor Student Ministy:
• Summer Youth Camps
• Mission Trips/projects
• Collide Student Weekend (a time of intense discipleship and evangelism)
• Regular Fellowships (some middle school, some high school, some all together!)